Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Yeah, I know Scott, you're the team...hang on, I have the Metro here...yes...Sports/football section...Yup, Premiership table...Now, 1, 2, 3, 4...dum-de-dum...no...little bit further...yep, not quite there yet...ah, here we go...right at the very bottom.

'Remember', oh Scott, how could we forget?? :)

Mate- at the ned of the day- were in the premiership, even if its just for one season we are in there, you guys are nearly at the bottom of the championship with 27 million in debt- i really don't think ur in any position to take the pi$$.

Mate- at the ned of the day- were in the premiership, even if its just for one season we are in there, you guys are nearly at the bottom of the championship with 27 million in debt- i really don't think ur in any position to take the pi$$.

I know man. Don't you think the only football relief I get is coming on here and winding all my friends...and you are all friends (there's a lot of luv on this thread today)...up. It hurts to admit it but my footballing life has got so petty, that I was so happy after Reading's first goal I actually dropped my tools (for I was building a wardrobe, listening to Radio Sheffield at the time), did a little 6 second impromptu MC Hammer dance and fireman's lifted my bird around the bedroom...it got a little steamy after that, so ill leave it there, but you get the gist.

I kindof apologise here, but I bet you did the same after 'I've had way too much...' Parkin scored his second for Hull! Be honest now!

Terribly sorry your Premiership.

We shall desist without further ado

Maybe

Archived