Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I still cant belive how everyones judging warnock after only 3 home games!!

Liverpool game was well played, they shouldnt have even won THE PEN, id agree reading was a disgrace but Warnock picked it up 2nd half, and Blackburn was sheer bad luck.

Give it a rest, the start of the season is never easy, hes got us up here and thats a start. There havnt been rumours of 'Wengar out' just becasue Arsenal were 17th for 2 weeks.

edit: in caps

Hoo, hoo, killer! :hihi: I reckon Wenger has had slightly more success with Arsenal than Colin has with the scum! Slightly more tolerance there I think.

Hoo, hoo, killer! :hihi: I reckon Wenger has had slightly more success with Arsenal than Colin has with the scum! Slightly more tolerance there I think.

Come on JB let's not start with the scum word again, it is childish & insulting.

LI TIE WANTS SHOW DOWN WITH WARNOCK

CHINESE star Li Tie wants talks with Neil Warnock to find out if Blades still want him.

We better sodding do - best player by a mile against Bury. A midfielder who can pass the ball - just what we need and while Tonges out he should be the first midfielder on the team sheet (fitness needs some work still)

If Li Tie leaves then maybe Warnock should follow him.

Come on JB let's not start with the scum word again, it is childish & insulting.

Sorry Tosh. Got a dicky tummy today after some dodgy food from one of our better known fast-food companis & it just kinda slipped out. Didn't help either that my bird had a training seminar at BL today, which is where she dropped me off. I suffered the ignomony of walking within the grounds of that place. Although I did leave a turd or two just outside the ticket office, which made me feel better (in two separate ways really, come to think of it). :)

U lot are slightly scummy though aren't you, lets be fair. :)

Sorry Tosh. Got a dicky tummy today after some dodgy food from one of our better known fast-food companis & it just kinda slipped out. Didn't help either that my bird had a training seminar at BL today, which is where she dropped me off. I suffered the ignomony of walking within the grounds of that place. Although I did leave a turd or two just outside the ticket office, which made me feel better (in two separate ways really, come to think of it). :)

U lot are slightly scummy though aren't you, lets be fair. :)

Scummy sounds better JB & I hope you are feeling better, stay off the pork sarny's LOL

Archived