Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

You two are a pair of cards, aren't you? Oof! I should say so.

:)

(Went a bit Dick Emery there, must remember to watch that in the future!)

Dick Emery and a "dicky" tummy earlier, is there any link developing here:huh:

Well, I am of an above average proportion...and not gay, if that helps. :cool:

(I fought so valiantly against the instant 'Mom joke' retort there, you wouldn't believe it!)

I gathered you weren't gay when you so eloquently referred to your bird in an earlier post but it just seems as though you are one of the Wendy fans who can come on here and take a joke and talk sensibly......sometimes :hihi:

I gathered you weren't gay when you so eloquently referred to your bird in an earlier post but it just seems as though you are one of the Wendy fans who can come on here and take a joke and talk sensibly......sometimes :hihi:

Cheers man! Who'd have thought i'd be chatting civily and even making friends, with a group of Blades....sometimes :)

Best not tell me Dad - he would kick my fooking ar*e!! :cool:

Great win last night ,now lets go to the Arsenal and win.:thumbsup:

Don't know if I am brave enough to watch the game on TV saturday morning, (SU -V - Arsenal) it will be the same tension as waiting to see a penalty kick but lasting for 90 minutes.

It's on at 10am here. Wish that I knew what you all looked like then I could see if I could spot you in the crowd.

Give them lots of encouragement it does spur them on. That reminds me typing spurs, I with my husdband was at the Spurs/United cup game at Tottenham when Ilkley Morr Bah'tat was first sung.

Cynthia, Ontario, Canada.

Archived