Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Jags plays well as a holding midfielder - he did the job well towards the start of last season - break up the opposition attack, then play a simple ball - but when it comes to actively making the play he struggles to make an impact against half-decent midfields.

It's either centre-half or sub for me.

Any takers for a 05:45 wake up call tomorrow? :) That's what time our London-bound train sets off in the morning.

After Tuesday's performance, I think a lot of people will be calling for Nade to start.

The Blades will hopefully be in the Drayton Arms... a boozer we frequented when we went to Highbury last year. Not sure about this padded seat lark...

Anyway... up the Blades :)

Any takers for a 05:45 wake up call tomorrow? :) That's what time our London-bound train sets off in the morning.

After Tuesday's performance, I think a lot of people will be calling for Nade to start.

The Blades will hopefully be in the Drayton Arms... a boozer we frequented when we went to Highbury last year. Not sure about this padded seat lark...

Anyway... up the Blades :)

up the blades indeed :) unfortunatly i cant make the away games :(

Nade should start, no Ade, he was useless against reading, he can hold the ball up...then get tackled. From his performance that game he's not worthy of the sub bench. United lacked in centre midfield, theres only so much support the wingers can give, i think Ifill played best that match.

I must question the wisdom of transfer listing your best player at this point in the season. Okay, some other team may not play him as he wants to be played but can Utd really afford to lose him? And, have Utd. got the pulling power to replace with a player of equal or better calibre?

Unusual for you to make a good point?

We will have to survive a year to attract quality.

Jags as not performed in midfield but as rarely had anyone making space,on our narrow pitch to class him as useless in midfield is not on.

I do feel that centre back,or right back is his best position

Archived