Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Claud Davis will play & Warnock say's there will be one or two other suprises,I am tipping Li Tie & Nade up front with Hulse.

Nade may be a good signing,not like Ake,Horsefield,Lucketti & Short.

He looked out of his depth (he may need games) against Reading but at least he will probably know more about the opposition,than United with the French connection.

I have not heard anything,he may start with one up front, and five in midfield.

If Davis is in the Hulse class, then I will not continue to have a pop against our manager for his poor signings and his lack of nouse.

Nade may be a good signing,not like Ake,Horsefield,Lucketti & Short.

He looked out of his depth (he may need games) against Reading but at least he will probably know more about the opposition,than United with the French connection.

I have not heard anything,he may start with one up front, and five in midfield.

If Davis is in the Hulse class, then I will not continue to have a pop against our manager for his poor signings and his lack of nouse.

Nade was only on for about 5 minutes, how can you judge a player on that, he played really well agaisnt Bury by all accounts.

Archived