Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I saw it on the box here in Florida and the team as a whole played reasonable in the 1st half but it was obvious they were going to run out of steam later in the game, and they did. Good players let the ball do the work and that's what we lack. Kazim-Richards has potential, Hulse worked hard out in the desert and Jagielka waving his right leg about in front of goal showed how tired he was. Wright played very well, why he was put out on loan etc. beats me. Liverpool lost 3-0 to Everton a couple of weeks back so don't be too downhearted. Kabba could make a difference and give us something up front.

I thought we played well for an hour & Davis looks good ,the only down side for me was when 2-0 down why didn't Warnock bring on Kabba, his first touch nearly got us a goal.Arsenal did not deserve a 3-0 scoreline, Henry was a bit subdued he did not do his trade mark goal celebration, something wrong there I think.But we did not get a win until the 8th match the last time we were in the top flight so no panic.Even the panel on BBC focus said we did well & Crookes said there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

leighterwoods goal was a right belter,pity it didn't count.

Did you see Gallas grab hold of Hulse's leg ,the Sunday Mirror said the challenge was 50-50 & Leighertwoods goal was a goal.I think it was but the big teams get all the decisions.

Just found this on sufc website, from Warnock

I'm very proud of the lads, you've seen the teamsheets and how good they are, but I made changes, freshened things up and tactically got it spot on,

If he got his tactics spot on, why did we come away with a 3-0 beating??

I can understand RE the performance, but i just understand what he is going on about

If we carry on playing like that the wins will come.And NW finally saw sense and dropped Awful,Akinbadbuy and Unsworth.Just for the record last time we were in the Prem it took us 17 games (90-91),8 games (91-92) and 7 games (92-93).The following season we started with a win.....and were relegated.:(

If we carry on playing like that the wins will come.And NW finally saw sense and dropped Awful,Akinbadbuy and Unsworth.Just for the record last time we were in the Prem it took us 17 games (90-91),8 games (91-92) and 7 games (92-93).The following season we started with a win.....and were relegated.:(

God, he's a crafty bugger is our Neil. Fancy lulling them all into a false sense of security before we start ripping them to shreds. :cool::hihi:

Archived