Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Did you see Gallas grab hold of Hulse's leg ,the Sunday Mirror said the challenge was 50-50 & Leighertwoods goal was a goal.I think it was but the big teams get all the decisions.

We wont get many decisions this year Tosh, Look at the Liverpool penalty decision which was dodgy to say the least.

Having said that though we were awarded 2 penalties against Blackburn so I wont say its a case of the BIG teams getting all the decisions but, they will get a lot more than us.

Regards CB

From the official SUFC site:

"I'm very proud of the lads, you've seen the teamsheets and how good they are, but I made changes, freshened things up and tactically got it spot on," said the Blades manager, who was celebrating his 1,000th League game in charge.

"It was an amazing experience, they are a fabulous side to pit my wits against - no way am I going to be despondent with the way my lads have played.

Where does the loon get his ideas from? He got it tactically spot on.... ok so we did well up until the 65th minute but any manager with half a brain would have changed it once we went one behind.

I'm getting tired of listening to the same old at least we're enjoying it crap along with the aren't I great crap he's spouting at the moment. The man is tactically inept and it's showing. We haven't played regular good football since the beginning of last season and unless something changes we'll still be rock bottom come Xmas.

This has nothing to do with the Arsenal result - I didn't expect us to go there and get anything.

Where does the loon get his ideas from? He got it tactically spot on.... ok so we did well up until the 65th minute but any manager with half a brain would have changed it once we went one behind.

I'm getting tired of listening to the same old at least we're enjoying it crap along with the aren't I great crap he's spouting at the moment. The man is tactically inept and it's showing. We haven't played regular good football since the beginning of last season and unless something changes we'll still be rock bottom come Xmas.

This has nothing to do with the Arsenal result - I didn't expect us to go there and get anything.

Yes Warnock got his tactics spot on, we lost 3 -0 ,God help us if he gets his tactics wrong.With statements like that he shows he speaks without engaging his brain, and he will be sectioned one of these days

keep the faith,we'll beat boro on saturday and that will get the ball rolling...i hope:|

Just found this on sufc website, from Warnock

If he got his tactics spot on, why did we come away with a 3-0 beating??

I can understand RE the performance, but i just understand what he is going on about

unfortunatley hard graft and tactics are no match for quality,thats what blades have none of and arsenal have plenty of.

Arsene Wenger praised Sheffield United saying; "Well Sheffield United, I felt did not hide when they could come out and they looked always dangerous and for me they had a very good game today,"

"Because I expected them to be a little more timid but they defended very well and when they had a chance they always tried to come out and put us under pressure.We will overcome & we will beat Boro on Saturday & the goals will start to flow as our injury list gets smaller.

Archived