Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Lets also hope that the Owls resume their rightful place next season and get relegated. They cannot afford to stay in this league with tight git Allen holding the purse strings and I can see Lord Lard Sturrock going as well before the year is out

The Owls just have a few injury probs at the moment, they'll soon have a full squad and storm the championship. :thumbsup:

As for the Bramall Lane piggies, they'll be doing a Sunderland.:hihi:

Top thread lads - least it keeps you going when you're visiting footballing hotbeds like Colchester, Southend etc..

Wednesday storming the Championship? Come on, think straight. You just finished above the relegation spots last season, have not really strengthed the squad a great deal (Bougherra looks alright but Lunt & Small have spent their careers in the middle 2 divisions), and you've got 1 fit striker at the moment. Just where is this surge in the table coming from?

The Owls just have a few injury probs at the moment, they'll soon have a full squad and storm the championship. :thumbsup:

As for the Bramall Lane piggies, they'll be doing a Sunderland.:hihi:

The Owls....is that the little, nearly bankrupt club at Sheffield 6.

Well, it's that time of year again when the top flight in english football kick off the new season....

Who wants to join me in wishing Liverpool a victorious start to the season, one that brings them a huge win and lots of goals, 6 or 7 would be good.:P

You may post all your good luck messages here. :thumbsup:

:nono: :nono: you should know better not to bait people with this thread.

Are you a Wednesday supporter ?

I don`t support neither Sheffield teams, but I for one, wish Utd well in the premiership, nice to see a Sheffield team in there this year. It wont be easy to stay up ........... but I am sure a few said the same about Wigan. ;)

what an idiot! i hope sheffield united suprise morons with that attitude:rant: sheffield united are where they deserve to be and lets just hope they stay there :thumbsup:

Why be so vicious??... I was only wishing Liverpool some good sentiments, I just hope the scousers tear the blades apart, I'm only hoping for maybe 6 or 7 goals but who knows. . . it might just be a rout!

Come on Liverpool!

Why be so vicious??... I was only wishing Liverpool some good sentiments, I just hope the scousers tear the blades apart, I'm only hoping for maybe 6 or 7 goals but who knows. . . it might just be a rout!

Come on Liverpool!

why be such a moron??::huh:

Archived