Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Hulse and Kabba up front and Davis further forward he tends to flap under pressure and tends to lose the offside discipline. It was him who cost us our first goal against Arsenal by not keeping the line.

Davis? Watch last season's DVD ...... he's at fault for every goal we scored against Preston last year, and as for his performance against England for Jamaica ...... I'm not convinced one tiny little bit.

I really hope I'm proved wrong. Looking forward to the end of the beer festival before the game too!

Yes but 10 games isn't a big enough sample to give you a realistic figure on what to expect. Even though he scored 3 he was awful.

In your opinion where do you think he stands in relation to our other forwards (Hulse, Webber, Kabba, Nade, Ship, CKR) - personally I'd play all of them ahead of him. I wanted him to do well for us but he just looks like Taz most of the time - a whirlwind of arms, legs and hair and not much else.

I'd sooner my 2 year old daughter be up front than him.

Looks like Lucketti's on his way after being told he can leave (apparently).

Also, has anyone seen the front page of the SUFC website?

"Attack Attack Attack" sez Warnock :o

Let's hope so

When you go in to read what he says though, it doesnt indicate nothing at all. He goes on to say he picked a team to win at arsenal...... funny that

A mate of mine was trying to think of a way around the transfer window system last night and suggested the following:

Could a team cancel the contract of a player in order to facilitate a transfer and then receive a financial "gift" which would amount to the value of the player in the open market based on agreement signed by both clubs

For example.

Joe Cole wants to move to Man Utd and Chelsea want rid cuz he's been nobbing Mrs Abramovich or summat. Chelsea agree to cancel his contract if Man Utd sign an agreement to "give" Chelsea a "gift" of say £15m (players value).

Does anyone know if this would be legal or not?

A mate of mine was trying to think of a way around the transfer window system last night and suggested the following:

Could a team cancel the contract of a player in order to facilitate a transfer and then receive a financial "gift" which would amount to the value of the player in the open market based on agreement signed by both clubs

For example.

Joe Cole wants to move to Man Utd and Chelsea want rid cuz he's been nobbing Mrs Abramovich or summat. Chelsea agree to cancel his contract if Man Utd sign an agreement to "give" Chelsea a "gift" of say £15m (players value).

Does anyone know if this would be legal or not?

I too have thought about this.

But I think FIFA would have something to say about monies being transferred from one club to another as a "Gift"

Archived