Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Davis? Watch last season's DVD ...... he's at fault for every goal we scored against Preston last year, and as for his performance against England for Jamaica ...... I'm not convinced one tiny little bit.

I really hope I'm proved wrong. Looking forward to the end of the beer festival before the game too!

I think today he might have proven you wrong hippy, he was brilliant :thumbsup:

What a banging game of football. Incredible effort from everyone - no one went missing at all, Gillespie man of the match, Jags goal of the season for us so far.

Man I'm most pleased for - Warnock - bold to make the changes he did - bold to go for the win with 4 strikers on at the end.

Absolutely amazing, and I have just seen the Championship table - poor Wednesday.

That has all made me up for the next two weeks - thanks blades.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON.........What a game, don't they put you through it.

thought we were headed for a draw.

i am at the back of kop, so when jags hit it thought it was going wide..

then the crowd exploded...

bloody fantastic..

keep it up lads.

just realised gf logged in, not me, oh well who cares 2night!!

I watched it on the box here in Florida.

I'm not happy with Davis I think he will have to be replaced.

Did you have your glasses on FB ?

Davies was a rock at the back today :huh: :huh:

If anybody needs replacing its Tonge, he doesnt have the pace or vision for the Premiership.

Webber is going to tear some defences apart with his pace and if Keef can keep knocking crosses into the box week after week like he did today we can score quite a few goals this season.

Regards CB

UTB

Yes, it was that obvious that Davis had a great game, even CB could see it from Canada! Bear in mind that he'sonly just starting to get settled in - he played well, no bones about that from where I was sitting.

Tonge - I think he did well, considering he's far from 100% and may be having an op'n soon, apparently.

I can't say there was a bad player on the pitch for United today - great team effort, solid support behind them.

CB - enjoy whatever it is you're drinking mate, and have one for me.

Archived