Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Did you have your glasses on FB ?

Davies was a rock at the back today :huh: :huh:

If anybody needs replacing its Tonge, he doesnt have the pace or vision for the Premiership.

Webber is going to tear some defences apart with his pace and if Keef can keep knocking crosses into the box week after week like he did today we can score quite a few goals this season.

Regards CB

UTB

Were you dropped on your head by your mother,when you were young?

Or as you brain gone,by listening to the yanks.

You could not criticize a blade today,this guy must need cataracts.

As for Tonge he is carrying an injury,but I find idiotic comments by people I would not call fans,who have not been to the game infantile.

Our biggest problem in my opinion is distribution. Bromby was biggest culprit. Armstrong and quinn were only a little better. I realise they have other qualities that make them worthy but passing really needs some work. Biggest dis appointment was tonge. I don't think he has the bottle. But i'm not negative. Ckr. Hulse. Jags and douglas bader(mikele legs of wood) were all excellent. And the other lads deserve their places. You've gotta feel for morgs. He's been solid other than reading

I think today he might have proven you wrong hippy, he was brilliant :thumbsup:

Yes. To be fair he was excellent. He looks very ungainly mind! But no, all round a good performance, and well deserved, though we were let off with some, ahem, profligate finishing from the Smoggies. Actually, I don't care.

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Kazim-Richards looked good too, but to me the change was WEBBER!!!!!! Kabba had his part to play, but we went fron 4-5-1 to 4-4-2, even 4-3-3, and overran an, admittedly poor, Smoggies side.

In Webber, for the first time this year we had pace, thought, skill, and attacking instinct, and a player who would do it from a deepish position.

Let's not get too carried away though - I've a double on for Southgate to be the first Prem manager to be sacked, and for Boro to go down (16/1 and 33/1 respectively at the start of the year - only a quid I put on, mind) - so I was more than hopeful of a win.

If we can get decent results from Man City and Everton, especially as Dan and Kabbs have come back, then let's look at being able to pay more than the deposit on the armbands and life jacket we got when promoted.

I love brandy and I love the Blades .........

GO ON.........What a game, don't they put you through it.

thought we were headed for a draw.

i am at the back of kop, so when jags hit it thought it was going wide..

then the crowd exploded...

bloody fantastic..

keep it up lads.

just realised gf logged in, not me, oh well who cares 2night!!

I was at the top of Gangway F/G, in fact I think I must have a long service award for being on that bit, with a season ticket for what seems like 18674 years ........ and you never can tell what's happening with a shot at that angle from there .........

Knew it was goalbound but didn't know where the keeper was!

Just seen this quote from Gareth Southgate. WAS HE WATCHING THE SAME MATCH!!!!! Yeah they had two clear chances but that's it. We hammered them second half and deserved the win.

"There's no question that we had chances to win this game.

"After going behind the response I had from the players in the second half is what I wanted. I thought it was a healthy performance.

"The things we have done in training this week are starting to show through and that's the way we will be going.

"We didn't get what we deserved. I don't like losing matches, and when you lose a game like that then it is very cruel."

Archived