Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Southgate's comments were pathetic, we deserved a draw, not a chance we over ran them after Yakubu scored.I think the Boro fans should club together to get his nose sorted, Beardsley & Dowie are better looking.It's a shame that there is no matches next week because of the internationals being played but it will give some of our players who have knocks time to recover for the next match.We Are Premiere League.

What a great footie match. We were sitting in the cop to the left and saw jags launch the ball. It was an amazing goal!!!

We deserved to win. Neil did us proud! He was so chuffed on the pitch at the end.

i have just one moan. WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE JUST BEFORE THE END AND MISS GREAT MOMENTS LIKE THAT!! THEY MUST BE MAD.

ITS ANNOYING TOO WHEN ITS THE ONES INFRONT OF YOU!!

IF YOU ARE TRUE BLADES FANS STAY AND SUPPORT THEM TILL THE FINISH

PLEASE. IT REALLY LOOKS BAD TOO!

I said to my lad that there would be people leaving ten minutes before the end - they always do.

Hope the quicker drive/ bus home was really worth it missing Jag's wonder strike - I THINK NOT.

Never understood it, never will.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS - FOR NINETY MINUTES PLUS EXTRA TIME, EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the Spurs-Portsmouth game on TV. I was hoping for a Spurs loss to keep them below United but once again another refereeing howler. Spurs got a penalty when there was absolutely no contact made. To me, a case could have been made for diving. The ref was right on top of the play too so I have to wonder what the h**l goes through their minds. Tough loss for Portsmouth. :mad:

Just watched the Spurs-Portsmouth game on TV. I was hoping for a Spurs loss to keep them below United but once again another refereeing howler. Spurs got a penalty when there was absolutely no contact made. To me, a case could have been made for diving. The ref was right on top of the play too so I have to wonder what the h**l goes through their minds. Tough loss for Portsmouth. :mad:

I do think Mr Foy the ref will be dropped for the next round of premiership matches after such a poor decision like that. Just seen the interview with the spurs manager and he says he does not apologise for the penalty as there are different types of dives. I know he is from Holland but he must have spent all night in one of the wacky baccy cafes to come out with a comment like that

I do think Mr Foy the ref will be dropped for the next round of premiership matches after such a poor decision like that. Just seen the interview with the spurs manager and he says he does not apologise for the penalty as there are different types of dives. I know he is from Holland but he must have spent all night in one of the wacky baccy cafes to come out with a comment like that

The commentators on the game were theorising that the manager or other players would tell the player involved to "knock it off " in the future but it doesn't seem that that will happen according to your post. However you look at it, it's downright cheating and should be really clamped down on. Even if they have to use video replays after the game.

Watching the match as a wednesday fan with my girlfriend and her young son (united fans) I have to say I really enjoyed the game and it was great seeing Jagielka get that last minute winner. :) Let's hope the results improve from here on as it's good for Sheffield.

I'l now wait for the die-hard owl and blade fans to get on my case for being a wannabe or a turn-coat traitor. :hihi:

Archived