Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Downing said that he was not in the England team because of the links with McLaren ,is he joking, he is not international quality Jags is.

Jags is far from internationaly quality. And i believe had Downing been playing anywhere but left wing he would not be in the england set up. It's only because we struggle in that part of the pitch he is part of it.

Jags i no where near international quality he was lucky he was still in the side after his performances recently im glad he did well on staurday though about time.

I just hope warnock see's sense and does not play him in midfield again because he has never been a midfielder.

To be fair if you live in canada it can be expensive to commute to the games

I get back every couple of years and see 2-3 games.

They have shown the Blades 3 times on telly here so far this season and we get the highlight packages etc so get to see all the goals from every game played.

From what I have seen if we keep battling we will just stay up, there are worse teams than us in the Premiership.

Regards CB

Jags is far from internationaly quality. And i believe had Downing been playing anywhere but left wing he would not be in the england set up. It's only because we struggle in that part of the pitch he is part of it.

It was a tongue in cheek remark Robbie,if Downing is so is Jags.

What are you lot all so blo*dy happy about?? Wednesday lost and Utd. won.

...oops, hang on. On the wrong thread here. Up the Owls! :hihi:

...(I'm off to do something constructive, like begin a smack habit)... :(

JB you quote,United won and Wednesday lost,that is what normally happens isnt it?

Archived