Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Thank god we have not been named in the bungs inquiry. I had a vision of us being relegated due to financial mismanagment even if we stayed up.

We may still be relegated because of mismanagement by Warnock,his signing of the Golden Oldies,Akinbiyi,Horsefield,Luckettii,and Short with wages and transfer fees he has wasted £5million, and these signings obviously restrict what he can do in January.

We may still be relegated because of mismanagement by Warnock,his signing of the Golden Oldies,Akinbiyi,Horsefield,Luckettii,and Short with wages and transfer fees he has wasted £5million, and these signings obviously restrict what he can do in January.

5 million - id love to see some facts to back this claim up?

5 million - id love to see some facts to back this claim up?

to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't more - not that I agree totally that they're all wastes, but:

Akinbiyi will now have cost us £2.25m?

Horsefield cost us £1m

Lucketti cost us £500k

thats £3.75m without wages etc. So he's probably correct!

to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't more - not that I agree totally that they're all wastes, but:

Akinbiyi will now have cost us £2.25m?

Horsefield cost us £1m

Lucketti cost us £500k

thats £3.75m without wages etc. So he's probably correct!

Think the prices quoted would be slightly out, but not by Much.

Maximum fee for aki is 1.75 million.

Horse 1.25 i believe

Lucketti 300k

Which is 3.3 million

all 3 wages plus shorts too, i would think would come to around £1 million.

A lot of money wasted for 4 players i believe we dont not and have never needed..

It's bad management. and shows that when warnock has money he doesn't know what to do with it.

Why he signed lucketti/horse i shall never know

Think the prices quoted would be slightly out, but not by Much.

Maximum fee for aki is 1.75 million.

Horse 1.25 i believe

Lucketti 300k

Which is 3.3 million

all 3 wages plus shorts too, i would think would come to around £1 million.

A lot of money wasted for 4 players i believe we dont not and have never needed..

It's bad management. and shows that when warnock has money he doesn't know what to do with it.

Why he signed lucketti/horse i shall never know

We still havn't paid for the horse and i think he will be offloaded come january and ditto lucketti- i think we will make our money back with them, as for akinbye i still think he will come through, its a long season and we will get other injuries!!!

warnock has nothing to do with any kind of money at sheffield united, he is legally not allowed under FA rules to discuss any fee's or wages regarding any transfers- he just tells the board who he wants and then they sort out the rest so you can't blame him entirely for the money spent!

We still havn't paid for the horse and i think he will be offloaded come january and ditto lucketti- i think we will make our money back with them, as for akinbye i still think he will come through, its a long season and we will get other injuries!!!

warnock has nothing to do with any kind of money at sheffield united, he is legally not allowed under FA rules to discuss any fee's or wages regarding any transfers- he just tells the board who he wants and then they sort out the rest so you can't blame him entirely for the money spent!

You can blame him for wanting the players.

I dont think we will get 1.25 million for the horse. or even lucky to get a transfer fee for lucketti. But i hope to be proved wrong.

As for aki, not gonna go in to it again, but i just cant see how he has a future in the prem. he is simply not good enough

Only because of the dates involved in the inquiry.

Whatever the reason, I'm happy. In my life time we have had Brearley ( Jailed for corruption), Hinchcliffe ( jailed for corruption), Woodhouse ( jailed for corruption) been floated on the stock exchange and asset stripped, built the south stand which nearly bankrupted us, saddam hussain rumoured to be the backer for Sam Hisami when he/she wanted to take over the club and worse of all had Heath for manager so it good to see the club in reasonable financial health and no investigation hanging over up.

Archived