Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

going to be a tough old few weeks just hope we can pick up a few points but it wont be easy.

are we confident of stopping up guys / girls?

i still aren't :( but was a great win saturday :)

edit - akinbiyi is useless always has been at every club he's been at really.

hulse is the man :) i want kabba up front with hulse

going to be a tough old few weeks just hope we can pick up a few points but it wont be easy.

did you watch the match on saturday???? KZ was amazing!!!!! keep kabba on the side and let him attack tired defenders!

looking at the up and coming fixtures it's a very good job we won Saturday... but I think we could still do with 3 points at Man City.

looking at the up and coming fixtures it's a very good job we won Saturday... but I think we could still do with 3 points at Man City.

yeah the city game is the easier game out of the three for definate , wouldn't it be lovely to beat chelsea and see mourinho's face after the game :)

Whatever the reason, I'm happy. In my life time we have had Brearley ( Jailed for corruption), Hinchcliffe ( jailed for corruption), Woodhouse ( jailed for corruption) been floated on the stock exchange and asset stripped, built the south stand which nearly bankrupted us, saddam hussain rumoured to be the backer for Sam Hisami when he/she wanted to take over the club and worse of all had Heath for manager so it good to see the club in reasonable financial health and no investigation hanging over up.

Agreed. All of it. Agreed.

yeah the city game is the easier game out of the three for definate , wouldn't it be lovely to beat chelsea and see mourinho's face after the game :)

Villa held them. so why not us.

Whatever the reason, I'm happy. In my life time we have had Brearley ( Jailed for corruption), Hinchcliffe ( jailed for corruption), Woodhouse ( jailed for corruption) been floated on the stock exchange and asset stripped, built the south stand which nearly bankrupted us, saddam hussain rumoured to be the backer for Sam Hisami when he/she wanted to take over the club and worse of all had Heath for manager so it good to see the club in reasonable financial health and no investigation hanging over up.

That would have been interesting if Saddam was involved. Imagine Comical Ali as our PR man.

Oh, sorry forgot, Wednesday signed him as manager!

maybe because villa have had a great start to season and have a superb manager in martin o'neill?

i cant see us getting anything from cheatski game but maybe from neverton and man city

Yes he is a great manager but the players are the same that nearly got relegated last season.

Archived