Ladies - whats your skin/haircare and make up routine?

Just out of interest - I'm bored :)

Mine is:

Cleanse with Simple wipes

Moisturise with N07 cream

Make up:

Clinique foundation or N07 tinted moisturiser

Cream blusher

Eyeliner and mascara

Lippy

Hair:

Wash and conditon with Simple shampoo/conditioner, sometimes use a serum or straighner spray

skin:

cleanse with nivea facial cleanser stuff - or rob whatever else bloke has got it usually mentholy stuff then wash with soap and moisterise with aqueous cream as its great moisturiser but waterbased so not heavy.

makeup:

maxfactor foundation

dream matt mouse blush - its great that stuff just adds a tint and blends perfectly

rimmel eye shadow in a pale brown or sometimes pink

rimmel liquid eyeliner

a boujois 2step mascara

lipliner & lippy

hair:

like them new pink elvive shampoo & conditioner but otherwise VO5 moisture soak conditioner is really good. also have clynol silver shampoo (its bright purple) to use on blonde parts of hair to take brassyness out after having hair done as the red bleeds into it leaving it bit pink sometimes.

Clynol 'dream' balancing leave in conditioning spray,

loreal studio hot/straight smoothing cream for normal days, if goin out use a clynol one that has a blonde shimmer to it (cant rem name but its great and can use it on skin too)

superdrug expertise heat protective spray if straightening

finish with some tigi beadhead 'headrush' shinespray (its great it smells like candyfloss:D) or bedhead 'afterparty' smothing cream - its really good but seems to go off quite quickly

MM

This is at the moment as I change regularly:

Elemis lime cleanser

Clinique Clarifying lotion number 3

Elemis Aqua Marine Moisturiser Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin C Boost.

At night I use Vitamin E oil to boost my moisturiser.

Body Shop Vitamin E Neck Gel... a must!

I'm also using a Boots No7 Glycolic peel thingy at the moment - only just started (It's a 8 go intensive treatment so I'll post when I have an opinion.)

Shower:

Lush's Buffy the Backside slayer IMO the greatest invention ever!

One of my hundreds of bubblebaths/shower gels but at the moment I keep favouring Dreamboat milk bath from The Body Shop. In the shower at the moment it's melonseed shower gel.

The Body Shop Africa Salt Scrub in the bath or Bath Gloves if in the shower.

The Body Shop's On a High Hydrating Puree - wonderful for summer as it's soooo light and soaks straight in.

Hemp hand cream (use this on my feet as well once a week)

Peppermint Rescue Cream (both The Body Shop)

Make up: mm varies every day. I've got so much of the stuff doing make up for people.

But for a night out I'll wear the whole hog.

Estee Lauder doublewear foundation

Body shop lightening touch or Touche Eclat

Body shop eyebrow make up (I have very fair ones which don't suit my face)

Whatever eyeshadow blusher and lippie I am in the mood for but usually involves a Lancome juicy tube.

Estee Lauder Mascara

At the moment using pantene shampoo the ice shine one and my hair has not looked so shiny in ages! I use pantene curls when I go curly and tigi bedhead when straight.

Angel Perfume and hair mist or Kenzo Flowers.

'Simple' soap in shower, or 'Simple' shower gel.

L'oreal shampoo & conditioner (the one for coloured hair), although just been brought some Trevor Sorbie shampoo and conditioner for brunettes so shall be trying that soon)

'Simple' protection day cream and 'Simple' moisurising night cream. Garnier body cocoon body lotion.

Make up - generally none. Sometimes Boots No.7 Sensitive mascara, usually only make up i wear is mascara and i use vaseline lip therapy aloe vera.

Perfume - Calvin Klein Contradiction or Issy Myacke

I'm pretty low maintenance really. :)

well i wash my face with Dove soap (i kno i kno, but it takes my eye make up off easily)

then i use No7 night moisturiser

i wear No7 eyeshadow liquid eyeliner (4got the make) Maybelline mascara and No7 eyeliner. i put a little bit of bronzed powder on my face but thats it, no foundation for me, i dont need it. (luckily)

on a night out i wear this really good lipgloss, not sure wat make, its from the make up shop on the lanes is M.Hall.

thats it really :)

EDIT: shampoo & Conditioner changes everyday, i have got Pantene, Blonde by John Freida(sp) & Dove.

EDIT AGAIN: i also use Diprobase on my legs (on my scars, which get really dry) and i use Palmers Cocoa body lotion. its really good, i also use their lip balm, i swear by it

Skincare is really complicated

- black face soap from Lush (bought mostly because it looked interesting!)

Occasionally Nivea moisturiser on my legs and arms or a bit of Swedish Formula moisturising cream stuff if my birthmark (red patch right between my eyes that looks as though somebody has hit me!) is particularly dry or red.

Haircare

Shampoo with Head and Shoulders (doesn't make my head itch)

Dry with a hairdryer - no big paddle brushes or funny metal holey things, no gels, sprays or gluey stuff, I just dangle my head upside down and dry it and then only when it is cold outside and going out with wet hair is not a good idea.

Make up - whats that? Actually, a lot of make up stuff makes my birthmark go all red and sore and I itch like hell, so I avoid it like the plague. Anyway, I always feel like I have a mask on if I have make up on.

Okay, so I am lazy, but at least I am cheap :rolleyes:

I use clearasel face scrub and something else clearasel a cream to get rid of spot in three day its rubbish anyway..

then i put foundation on, eyeshadow, eye glitter, mascara, then concealer under my eyes, and a tooch of lip gloss.

My hair take's forever all though though i don't do much, its very long i wash it in that stuff for red hair :hihi: and then i blow dry it, straighten it, style it.