Ladies - whats your skin/haircare and make up routine?

for me it changes a lot but this week its:

skin: lux milk shower gel, palmers cocoa butter body lotion, soft n gentle deodorant and i use wilkos make up remover pads - i know im cheap :hihi:

face: rimmel liquid foundation, maybelline blusher, 17 eye shadow, maybelline eyeliner and revlon mascara

hair: if straight - sunsilk brunette shampoo, then when dry andrew collinge perfect endings for straightening

if curly: umberto giannina (sp!) curl friends and when dry trevor sorbie curl cream

either way i use tres emme conditioner and redken leave in conditioner

sounds a lot all written like that, yet im not high maintenance,honest! :)

well cleansing skin i use johnson exfoliation cream,,, clinique 2 and 3and nivea face and body cream

make up

cant use foundation cos im freckly but wen i do use it i use max factor, (foundation and powder) on a normal day i use rimmel eye liner and max factor masterpiece mascara rimmel rose blusher and touche eclat as a consealer (its really cheap on ebay and works great!)

wen im off out i use,

the same for the eyes but with a mac eye shadow (in a pinky colour cant remember wat called) foundation blusher and a pumping slightly tinted lip gloss,,!!!!!

sounds alot but believe me u can hardly tell im wearing any!

for my hair,, well its really curly so on a day to day basis i just tie the mop up and use a TINY TINY amount of baby oil to smooth the ends and make it look less frizzy,

but if im goingout i have to use a leave in conditioner vo5 curl spray, frizz ease, and a really good dose of baby oil. dry it with a diffuser and im good to go!

my god writing it all down im suprised i have money or time enuf to go out!!!!

x

Skin - Loreal face wipes followed by Pure A moisturiser...

Make up - loreal foundation (which i liked at first but now I've gone off it - one day i'll find the perfect foundation)

Rimmel eyebrow pencil

No17 Bronzing balls - But i want the new bourjois one that looks like a bar of chocolate on payday

Bourjois blusher - two faced snow bunny for night time

Urban decay eyeshadow in "sin" with pink/green/turquoise/blue ruby and millie shadow underneath depending on outfit.

No17 brown liquid liner

Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara - which is the mascara I have been searching for for the past 10 years.

Lip gloss - various - big fan of loreal glam shine though.

Hair - I have 3 shampoos on the go to confuse my sensitive scalp - GHD stuff that isn't as good as it promises to be, loreal red bottle for coloured hair and the cream sunsilk one which is my favourite and smells like vanilla icecream. Then some sort of serum - Tigi at the moment athough the best one I ever used was from the Boots natural collection - Japonica hair serum - a bottle of that used to last me a year but I think they've stopped making it...blow dry, straighten then this pink de-humidifyer spray that smells lovely, Lee Stafford I think...

I'm not precious about shower gel - think it's foam burst at the moment but I keep meaning to buy a nice vanilla one where the smell actually lasts - any recommendations?

Gosh didn't realise how much loreal stuff I use til I read that back....or how much STUFF actually - maybe I am high maintenance after all *mental note to stop arguing with boyfriend when he accuses me of that*

My routine got more complicated as of my last trip to Boots, because I'm fed up of having spotty skin, so thought a change might do some good. Used to just use a Neutrogena face wash, or a make up wipe if I had eye make up on, then moisturise.

Now it's a Garnier cleanser, then toner, then moisturise. Then when that's soaked in, some Freederm gel for the spots :rolleyes: Twice a day.

For the rest of my body it's just shower gel, then cocoa butter (partly to moisturise, mainly because I like smelling like a chocloate bar :hihi: )

Hair, I just slap on shedloads of conditioner most days and give a good scrub before rinsing, and use shampoo every week/fortnight or so.

Forgot make up... Won't leave the house without foundation. Max Factor Colour Adapt at the moment. Normally wear bit of blusher and eyeliner too. When going out, I just tend to wear the same, but more eyeliner/eyeshadow.

clean with olay cleansing lotion..then pile it on..especially around the eyes (lots of mascara) and leave it for as long as it lasts...:hihi:

Wash mi hair..leave it till it goes greasyish :hihi: then wash it with VO5..the red one or Elvive..the red one..

Edit..sorry..when I've washed mi hair I blow dry it an straighten it..

Its not often i wear make-up but when i do its the rimmel stuff. I only use original fragranced Dove, e.g. shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, deodrant, thats all i am allowed to use :cry: (thats another story,:help: ). But thats fine anyway because its not that i dont like it.

My routine is this

Shower at the mo Palmolive shower gel milk and honey - it smell devine and like a fragrance lasts, Gilette shaving foam in Berry and sometimes Boots strawberry exfoliator when going out

Face - Boots Botanics foaming cleanser (very good) Hydrafresh by Loreal gel creme.

Then Vasoline AloeFresh Moisturiser and Sure Deoderant in Cotton Fresh, the DKNY B Delicious perfume and Charlie Pink body spray - its AMAZING rewminds me of last summer!!!

Makeup - Loreal Cashmere Perfect foundation (best one ever) Eyeshadow,Liner,Lash Architect mascara the Rimmel Sun Bronzer in Summer Glow and various lip glosses I have 100s of em!!!!!!!!

I'm not precious about shower gel - think it's foam burst at the moment but I keep meaning to buy a nice vanilla one where the smell actually lasts - any recommendations?

QUOTE]

Hi AF. As A self confessed toiletries addict, I own enough stuff to get bathed in something different every day of the year (seriously:help: ) I'd recommend either The Body Shop Vanilla one if you like foody vanillas or Rock Star Soap from lush with a creme candy bath followed by fluffy pink mules talc (layering really makes the smell last) from there if you like baby powder vanillas. Angel shower gel is also good for maintaining the vanilla choccie smell. Caprice also recommended me a shower gel from lush called Snow Fairy but I can't personally endorse it yet!

Mine is:

Dove firming shower cream stuff, whatever colour shampoo and conditioner is on off that week (herbal essences at the mo..) simple face wash and every so often a face scrub exfoliator thing by botanics from boots..

For my body I like the body shop's body butter (the coconut one always reminds me of holidays! :)) and nivea deodrant.

Then for my face simple light moisturiser, No7 foundation, clinique blusher, No7 mascara, ruby and millie eye liner and usually my loreal eye shadow palette thing and a slick of carmex lip balm (that stuff is amazing!!)

I don't wear loads of make up just for work etc but can't do without my foundation and mascara at the very least.

And I wouldn't say I'm particularly high maintainance because although I quite like expensive make up I buy it when its on offer or they give you one of those "£5 off No7" etc vouchers at boots. I also use my boots advantage card points to treat myself at the end of the year type thing! :thumbsup: