Massage courses

Catt

I really want to learn massage but i dont have loads of time to dedicate because of work and other interests...Can anyone recommend a short course i could attend, or one that runs one night per week..? Any ideas gratefully recieved... :-)

Hey Catt

Have you tried Barnsley college, Doncaster college or RCAT i know they do part time massage courses, swedish massage, reiki, hopi ear candle and loads of other stuff. Think most are about 3 hours a week part time. Know its abit out of the way but hope it helps.Try givin learn direct a call, they should be able to help if your looking for an accredited course, or one that leads to a recognised qualification.

Hope this helps

ta ta

Mills

Hey Catt

Have you tried Barnsley college, Doncaster college or RCAT i know they do part time massage courses, swedish massage, reiki, hopi ear candle and loads of other stuff. Think most are about 3 hours a week part time. Know its abit out of the way but hope it helps.Try givin learn direct a call, they should be able to help if your looking for an accredited course, or one that leads to a recognised qualification.

Hope this helps

ta ta

Mills

Thanks for this...They are a bit far out for me to cycle though and i dont have that many hours to spare... :-( I'm not so bothered about qualifications...

I know i shouldnt but i cant help myself.

If you need someone to practice on, I gladly volunteer.:hihi:

Sorry :(

Lol, its funny how massage still has those kind of connotations..

I've already got my practise material thanks.... ;-)

Chesterfield College do a full range of massage courses - and all you need to do is cycle to sheffield station and then jump on the train. Failing that contact Sheffield College they might do some courses - check their website.

:-) I'm on it!!

Lol, its funny how massage still has those kind of connotations..

I've already got my practise material thanks.... ;-)

Sounds like a certain Chinny Lynne needs some massage or something to soothe his stressed and frustrated nature eh Catt ?

;)

Private joke :)

Archived