Massage courses

Catt

hi catt

i've just applied for a massage course at the stillpoint practice on montgomery rd, nether edge. the place is called SCMT, and it offers a 1 year diploma, however the course i've applied for is a 2 day introductory course. try googling for 'massage therapy sheffield'. the cost of the course is £80, 10.30-5, saturday and sunday.

ok, the place is called the Sheffield Centre for Massage Training, and the next introductory weekend is september 23rd & 24th. there are 14 places, so the recommendation is to book early. you can email them at

scmt@massage-training.co.uk

if you ever want to go on to do the diploma with them, you must complete this course anyway.

hope this helps

Hey Catt,

I went to the school of beauty and complementary therapies and graduated last year. They do all sorts from basics to ITEC exams. I did it all and loved the family atmosphere there and am now qualified holistic massage, aromatherapy and reflexologist. I couldnt find a website for them but the number is 0114 275 0201. They are located behind Somerfield in town, round the corner from Kingdom. PM me if you need any other details :) :)

Pinks Accademy in Derby do a two day course.

Excellent training - you have to do case studies at home and go back for an assessment (one evening) about six weeks later before becoming certified.

There is the option to do it as an NVQ if you desire.

PM me if you require further information.

Ruth

Hey Catt,

I went to the school of beauty and complementary therapies and graduated last year. They do all sorts from basics to ITEC exams. I did it all and loved the family atmosphere there and am now qualified holistic massage, aromatherapy and reflexologist. I couldnt find a website for them but the number is 0114 275 0201. They are located behind Somerfield in town, round the corner from Kingdom. PM me if you need any other details :) :)

sounds great, is it very intense or do they offer short courses?

Archived