Karaoke in Woodseats

absynthfairy

Has anybody ever been to the Karaoke at the woodseats pub in umm errr woodseats?

Thinking of going down tomorrow to check it out...missing Mick at the Crown:(

Went the The Sheffield in Lodgemoor last week but its a bit of a trek from Heeley.

Any other suggestions people?:)

Peacock in Stannington does Karaoke on Tuesdays from 9.30, but that's also probably a bit of a hike from Heeley.

Black Bull at Aughton/Swallownest on a Monday as well I think.

Has anybody ever been to the Karaoke at the woodseats pub in umm errr woodseats?

Thinking of going down tomorrow to check it out...missing Mick at the Crown:(

Went the The Sheffield in Lodgemoor last week but its a bit of a trek from Heeley.

Any other suggestions people?:)

Yeah I went there once when I was living in Woodseats for a bit. It was pretty empty and it seemed as though the bloke running it knew all the people that got up and had a go but they could just be regulars.

Worth checking out. The Woodseats is not a bad pub overall. Very lively on a friday night anyway.

Thanks for the info - walked in just past 8 and it was a bit dark and full of men and everyone stared as us (6 glammed up women) so we got a bit scared and went to the sheffield again... might try it a bit later next week as lodgemoor is a bit far for us on a school night (all teachers) and our designated driver drives from dinnington....:)

Archived