Cost of Policing the Premiership

BAZZO

Oh dear if hes's that bad we better get warnock to phone Patrick Suffo !!!! Don't know about Unswoth, NW is keeping us all in suspenders at the moment. Saw DU the other day think Tony daly had been doing the business with him as he certainly looked leaner and meaner.

LOL RE: Unsworth, it's all relative!!

Just got my tickets through for tomorrow - I can't wait!!!!

:thumbsup:

Anyway looking forward to the opener on saturday, mostly to support Yorkshire's number 1 team (an before anybody starts Middlesbrough is in CLEVELAND)

Ain't no such thing as Cleveland anymore mate... It's definitely in North Yorkshire. I live here (kinda) :D

Whats happening tomorrow macca?

You getting to the ground a day early ;)

That's twice I've done that now.

I'm just keen to see our new striker in action (strike rate of 70% in his last 101 league games).....:love:

As for the money, perhaps people have overlooked the fact that more money for the club does actually mean more money for the local economy. Bigger name players earning bigger wages = more WAGS spending money on champagne in places like boho ^_^

Ain't no such thing as Cleveland anymore mate... It's definitely in North Yorkshire. I live here (kinda) :D

Dont care, mate - Middlesborough WAS in Cleveland - you can't just decide somewhere along the line to change it to North Yorkshire. Us yorkshire folk have the right to deny intruders our proud heritage. Middlesborough folk are not Yorkshire folk not now not ever ---HANDS OFF

Dont care, mate - Middlesborough WAS in Cleveland - you can't just decide somewhere along the line to change it to North Yorkshire. Us yorkshire folk have the right to deny intruders our proud heritage. Middlesborough folk are not Yorkshire folk not now not ever ---HANDS OFF

Was in North Yorkshire a long time before it became Cleveland. The River Tees was the boundary, and Middlesbrough is SOUTH of the River Tees, Stockton is North of it! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Yorkshire

Towns and villages:

# Malham, Malton, Masham, Middleham, Middlesbrough, Muker

:)

Was in North Yorkshire a long time before it became Cleveland. The River Tees was the boundary, and Middlesbrough is SOUTH of the River Tees, Stockton is North of it! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Yorkshire

Towns and villages:

# Malham, Malton, Masham, Middleham, Middlesbrough, Muker

:)

So what ?? they are - they're not - they are - they're not - can't think why all these folk want to be in Yorkshire (remember Humberside) when we all wear cloth caps, keep whippets and inspire TV programmes like "it's grim up North" I have nothing agaist the people but don't think that our heritage (the home of the industiral revolution) should be bandied about and offered to all and sundry without the say so of proper yorkshire folk

So what ?? they are - they're not - they are - they're not - can't think why all these folk want to be in Yorkshire (remember Humberside) when we all wear cloth caps, keep whippets and inspire TV programmes like "it's grim up North" I have nothing agaist the people but don't think that our heritage (the home of the industiral revolution) should be bandied about and offered to all and sundry without the say so of proper yorkshire folk

Do some basic reading up about Middlesbrough then, before you start banding about "home of the industrial revolution". :)

Here's a start for you:

http://www.thenortheast.fsnet.co.uk/Middlesbrough.htm

Archived