Best Signing For The Premiership This Season?

What player do you think is the best signing and which club do you believe has done the best this transfer market.

I personally think the best player to enter the premiership this season is Tomas Rosicky. I dont like Arsenal, and being a chelsea fan, hate to see someone of his quality playing at the Emirates Stadium.

However, Portsmouth have been clever by ensuring that less goals are to be scored against them with the signings of David James & Sol Campbell, and loaning Glen Johnson from the blues. Looks like someone wishes to qualify for UEFA.

What player do you think is the best signing and which club do you believe has done the best this transfer market.

I personally think the best player to enter the premiership this season is Tomas Rosicky. I dont like Arsenal, and being a chelsea fan, hate to see someone of his quality playing at the Emirates Stadium.

However, Portsmouth have been clever by ensuring that less goals are to be scored against them with the signings of David James & Sol Campbell, and loaning Glen Johnson from the blues. Looks like someone wishes to qualify for UEFA.

I am not sure your club have ruined the market by, paying twice the market value for players.Having said that not counting wages Michael Ballack on a free seems the only signing you have made worth the money what a steal, since the Russian took over with the exception of Robben who is an exceptional talent.

I am not sure your club have ruined the market by, paying twice the market value for players.Having said that not counting wages Michael Ballack on a free seems the only signing you have made worth the money what a steal, since the Russian took over with the exception of Robben who is an exceptional talent.

Robben would be even better if he tried staying on his feet instead falling over like he'd been shot when a defender is within a foot of him :suspect:

Players like Robben are ruining football and you just didnt get diving back in the day, Footballers back then like Marsh, Bowles, Law, Charton, Best , Lee, Currie, etc just oozed talent and it was a joy to watch.

Anyways thats my :rant: ..LOL

Not sure about the best signing but the worst was Heskey

Archived