Where to go Saturday 19th August?

user121

what kind of music do you like. please be specific as there are a lot of clubs. personally i do not think any club in sheffield carries any cool vibe or kudos at the moment. i suggest leeds, manchester as many sheffielders migrate there weekends

what kind of music do you like. please be specific as there are a lot of clubs. personally i do not think any club in sheffield carries any cool vibe or kudos at the moment. i suggest leeds, manchester as many sheffielders migrate there weekends

for tomorrow night, that is really tricky. r&b is forbidden on saturdays unless you want tacky commercial cheese fests like Kingdom and Gatecrasher. out of the two Gatecrasher, atleast the clientelle is nicer.

if you are dressed smart with trainers then ok. but if you are dressed like you are straight off a 50 cent video forget it as casual wear is not allowed. i mean come on lets kick ballistics, it is saturday night. dress up to boogie down. there are also no shortage of chav clubs in sheffield.

Ha ok. Thanks for your help.

Do you know if Leadmill and Plug are just advance tickets tomorrow? I've had a look at their sites and there's some live music..just wondered if they also have DJ's on or not..and if you can pay on door?

On Saturday night we have a 4 band bill in one room with The View (who are at number 15 in the singles chart at the moment), Yes Boss, Fury of the Headteachers and the Tommys

In the other room is house music, and in the earth room there's funk, soul and beats. Tickets are £5 adv (more on the door) and you can go in all 3 rooms.

Tickets are selling well so we're expecting it to be busy but we will hold some tickets back so you'll be fine paying in on the door.

You will be allowed in with trainers on :thumbsup:

Archived