What happened after the Sheff Wed Match?

what happened after the wednesday match i heard all sorts of rumours about a protest at the ground and fans supposed to be refusing to leave after the match

cmon let bates in we need cash not promises by someone

I can understand the frustration of paying money to see a team who don't seem to care for the team they play for. I didn't expect the owls to get anything from that game as it was a very imprtant game for QPR who needed the win to secure promotion. The pnly way it shall improve is if new players with more passion for the team are brought into the side.

That's ANOTHER protest..

To put an end to 'false' atmosphere's at football (bands, playing music over the tannoy when we score etc)

There's a vote this season - all season ticket holders will be asked whether or not they want the band to continue..

Originally posted by Sheffielder

That's ANOTHER protest..

To put an end to 'false' atmosphere's at football (bands, playing music over the tannoy when we score etc)

There's a vote this season - all season ticket holders will be asked whether or not they want the band to continue..

Thanks for the info. When did all this about the band start? The last I heard they were gods on the terraces, England band and all.

the band when they first started were basicly a novelty thing which took off ie following england and playing on the cop as most things they seem 2 have run there course like chris turner and need 2 go

Archived