What are the Chances of Wednsday gaining Promotion this season ?

How likely are Wednesday to be promoted this season ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are Wednesday to be promoted this season ?

• 100% likely go up on automatic promotion
    • Probably miss out on play offs
    • Mid table or just below
    • I don't think they will up. want them to do OK
    • I don't think they will go up, but hope they get thrashed a few times
    • Promoted via play offs
    • A seaside donkey is more likely to win the Grand National, than Wed to go up

I was the Frankie Dettori of the Skeggy beach donkey world..... you coming out bank holiday (or do you even know who this is :))

Ha, ha. I'm probably gonna drop meself in it here, but some bird in a club (many moons ago) once said I looked like the man, himself. I am fortuantely 5' 11" so height wasn't so much of an issue and I didn't know quite how to take it, plus I think she looked like a young Gloria Hunniford!

Did you know he does his own range of tinned tomatoes?

How random are we today?

Another question for Blades fans.

This year there will be no local Derbys (Blades V Barnsley, plus Blades V some other local teams)

Does that bother you ?

Or are you revelling in the fact that you will be entertaining the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd. etc instead and are the only local team to be doing this

And where did the extra 10,000 fans appear from last Sat against Liverpool, could it be that a few Wednesday fans popped over to see some premiership football, before heading back to Hillsboro next week to watch the likes of last years relegated premiership teams

or

Enjoying a full capacity crowd of 5,000 when attending the away match at Colchester

Archived