What are the Chances of Wednsday gaining Promotion this season ?

How likely are Wednesday to be promoted this season ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are Wednesday to be promoted this season ?

• 100% likely go up on automatic promotion
    • Probably miss out on play offs
    • Mid table or just below
    • I don't think they will up. want them to do OK
    • I don't think they will go up, but hope they get thrashed a few times
    • Promoted via play offs
    • A seaside donkey is more likely to win the Grand National, than Wed to go up

What's with all the Paul Sturrock bashing? Personally I think he's done a god damn good job so far, where would we be if we still had Chris Turner in charge? Down in League 2 I wouldn't mind betting. Give the guy a chance will ya!!!!!!

I would never bash Sir Paul, if you read further back i've been sticking up for him. It was just a bit of a sarcy comment for Robbie_Lovin's benefit that i couldn't resist :D.

I'm sure if you go back and read the earlier posts you'll understand

What's with all the Paul Sturrock bashing? Personally I think he's done a god damn good job so far, where would we be if we still had Chris Turner in charge? Down in League 2 I wouldn't mind betting. Give the guy a chance will ya!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more, luv. Bottom line: Sturrock in little over two years, with little 2 no resources has got us out of the sh*t, kept us in the Championship and the way we are playing at the moment, if we'd got a fully fit squad, WOULD, be challenging! How its gonna pan out, who knows, but of all the managers we've had lately (& lets face it we've had far too many) he is the best and most equipped to kick us on.

If we are to get some financial backing, as are the rumours of late, we will be back. No question!

UP THE OWLS! WE LOVE THE WEDNESDAY!!

Notice how piggy-united fans post more on Wednesday threads??:loopy:

Owls fans may seem giddy because we carved out a great result! with our depleted team at the moment an away win is fantastic!

Well Done Wednesday!:thumbsup:

Notice how piggy-united fans post more on Wednesday threads??

How would you know that, been on the Blades threads to make a comparison!

:D

woah woah woah, there was no doubting turner needed to go. im not saying sturrock is a bad manager, but i think he is tactically inept (along the same lines as warnock sometimes, but i did like our formation on open day of season :D)

Yeah but his tactical choices have been sevearly limited to 5-5-0 seeing as we have no strikers. Even Champ Manager doesn't have that formation because it'd be touted as being far too unrealistic if all your strikers were injured. Maybe next years....

Yeah but his tactical choices have been sevearly limited to 5-5-0 seeing as we have no strikers. Even Champ Manager doesn't have that formation because it'd be touted as being far too unrealistic if all your strikers were injured. Maybe next years....

you always have players who can play up front, i hear our brunty enjoyed it there other day?

Stop with the Champ Man talk, Bob. It makes me moist. :suspect:

To take Wednesday to Champions League glory in 5 seasons is a sexual experience, let me tell you. :love:

...i'll stop now.

Archived