Kickboxing Fight Night, Friday 15th September 2006

Was an offer of a fight actually made to Chinney Lynne?

Why do you keep having people pull out of fighting this 1 guy, do they not get told who they're fighting when the fight is initially arranged or something. I hate the mentality of some so called 'professionals' that think it fair or even acceptable to take a fight and then just decide they're not bothered after all, do they not know how much effort goes into a fight?

Farhad, just out of curiousity, who is this fighter of yours and why are people pulling out of fights with him?

Stussonicos, the fighters name is not relevant. The name has been given to the trainers and initially they accept.

Later on I ring the club (yes thats right they dont ring me i ring THEM) and they say "we dont want our guy to fight ***" I ask why , they say " hes too good" I say "but hes a novice" they reply " we saw his picture on your website".

Now I have no desire to mention his name any further as I do not want to sabotage his chance of getting matched. Initially when he was matched I had to keep it quiet from most of our OWN gym to make sure that it wasnt sabotaged!!!

Now regarding pulling out of fights, I rang one trainer up yesterday about a particular fighters weight, I asked him if he can make the 84KG limit. THe trainer said " I dont know I'll wait for him to get back in the gym" turns out the fighter had been "training at home" !!!

To quote a vernacular ,... "WTF!!!" training at home? What kind of BS is this? Now his opponent had been training his proverbial ****** off and the other guy hadnt even made it to the gym???

Now one trainer actually said " but i dont want my guys to fight any of yours"

there you go , someone else trying to fiddle with the card and not wanting to fight the home team.

LOL all you like.

Im not getting into politics especially if im going to need one particulars fighters on my shows in the future. As for my particular fighter, much as I WISH i was joking/lying im not!

I have had FIVE fighters pull out of fighting one of my fighters in particular!

And as for YOU, you have messed me around enough already!

I gave you a fair match on the show with the same guy and what happens? You bottled it!

Well done Chinny Lynne , keyboard warrior through and through.

I applaud you!

:clap:

Ah yes, ofcourse I was offered a fight on your show. If that is the case KickboxingIdiot, please tell the good people of the forum my name/contact details? Surely you'd have these if I was offered a fight.

Stussonicos, the fighters name is not relevant. The name has been given to the trainers and initially they accept.

Later on I ring the club (yes thats right they dont ring me i ring THEM) and they say "we dont want our guy to fight ***" I ask why , they say " hes too good" I say "but hes a novice" they reply " we saw his picture on your website".

Now I have no desire to mention his name any further as I do not want to sabotage his chance of getting matched. Initially when he was matched I had to keep it quiet from most of our OWN gym to make sure that it wasnt sabotaged!!!

KBI, please let me know what weight/fight record the guy is. I have contacts for several middleweights and should be able to help you out.

I notice as usual you're not answering any of my points KBI - I would seriously think about doing this or I will release my expose of your renowned ****-talking from all over the internet.

I'll ask you again - please give my name/contact details, which ofcourse you would have if you had offered me a fight. I really dunno why you keep digging, you're not very good at this game.

And i'm really interested in knowing the name of this fighter that nobody wants to fight - you say there is a picture of him on your website, and that is what is putting people of. Seriously, WTF, your lies are laughable.

Its not this guy is it - I guess he's one of yours. After all, he is displaying alomst textbook technique. For a semi contact wonder fighter that is. Like I said, one of yours? lol

http://www.sheffieldkickboxing.com/Graphics/classpics/3.jpg

I notice as usual you're not answering any of my points KBI - I would seriously think about doing this or I will release my expose of your renowned ****-talking from all over the internet.

I'll ask you again - please give my name/contact details, which ofcourse you would have if you had offered me a fight. I really dunno why you keep digging, you're not very good at this game.

And i'm really interested in knowing the name of this fighter that nobody wants to fight - you say there is a picture of him on your website, and that is what is putting people of. Seriously, WTF, your lies are laughable.

Its not this guy is it - I guess he's one of yours. After all, he is displaying alomst textbook technique. For a semi contact wonder fighter that is. Like I said, one of yours? lol

http://www.sheffieldkickboxing.com/Graphics/classpics/3.jpg

Wrong again C.L

Read what it says on this guys trousers " WU SHU KWAN" . The guy has trained with us a grand total of three times. He still insisted that he was a brown belt in Wu Shu Kwan and that he didnt want to be in the beginners class. I told him he was going to beginners class regardless. He didnt like it and left.Saw him two weeks later in a boxing gym not knowing wether he was orthodox or southpaw :P

Same thing would probably happen to you as Ive seen you fight.

Im not making enemies with other coaches by broad casting your name and camp. Also you KNOW which fighter im talking about. Hes a novice but you still insisted that hes "too good" (WTF???)

Really though,.... just LOL.

Wrong again C.L

Read what it says on this guys trousers " WU SHU KWAN" . The guy has trained with us a grand total of three times. He still insisted that he was a brown belt in Wu Shu Kwan and that he didnt want to be in the beginners class. I told him he was going to beginners class regardless. He didnt like it and left.Saw him two weeks later in a boxing gym not knowing wether he was orthodox or southpaw :P

Same thing would probably happen to you as Ive seen you fight.

Im not making enemies with other coaches by broad casting your name and camp. Also you KNOW which fighter im talking about. Hes a novice but you still insisted that hes "too good" (WTF???)

Really though,.... just LOL.

Gwahahahaha, you crack me up. Translated, you have no idea who I am, or where I train. Nor have you offered me a fight.

Your fighter (that you claim that people are avoiding) is made up.

The guy pictured has trained with you three times, has apalling technique and looks stupid. Yet you thought it was a good idea to put the picture on your website. Ooooookay then.

Seriously KBI, you have issues. From the PMs I have recieved from others on the forum, people seem to see you for what you are, not what you say you are.

So let us know the name of the fighter, and I will try and arrange a match for him.

* Awaits KBI to avoid the question. Again *

Gwahahahaha, you crack me up. Translated, you have no idea who I am, or where I train. Nor have you offered me a fight.

Your fighter (that you claim that people are avoiding) is made up.

The guy pictured has trained with you three times, has apalling technique and looks stupid. Yet you thought it was a good idea to put the picture on your website. Ooooookay then.

Seriously KBI, you have issues. From the PMs I have recieved from others on the forum, people seem to see you for what you are, not what you say you are.

So let us know the name of the fighter, and I will try and arrange a match for him.

* Awaits KBI to avoid the question. Again *

Regarding the picture on my website, I didnt do the website or take the photos so I accept no responsibility for someone from WU SHU KWAN.

Now since you think your such a gangster I want a First time novice at 86kg.

Now if you cant provide me with a first timer at 86kg then your club must be crap :P

Regarding you trying to cause trouble between me and other clubs,...

Really just LOL

Archived