Corporation on Friday

hiya, i went on a fri for the first time last week and really enjoyed it. I usually go on a mon or a sat, mon being best (imho) due to it being cheap, v busy, and a more mixed crowd... sat however, seems to be going downhill fast.... i might have to check out the fri night more often

maybe see you all there

its great unless you have a mad ex who gets someone to key your car while your out at corp and also somone youve never seen to punch you. but apart from that it used to be better, dont like the massive (new) room.

I spose it depends on what you like. It's not my cup of tea but the venue is sometimes good for certain nights. It all seems a bit dark and dirty to me. Could definately do with a lick of paint inside to brighten things up a bit.

Originally posted by J-Blaze

I spose it depends on what you like. It's not my cup of tea but the venue is sometimes good for certain nights. It all seems a bit dark and dirty to me. Could definately do with a lick of paint inside to brighten things up a bit.

That's the whole point! lol! It's an 'underground' club, I suppose. It's sposed to be grungy and skanky. Just don't sit on the floor after an hour or so. Bit mucky.

Archived