Venue For 40th Birthday Required

Patrick1346

Its my wife's 40th birthday soon and I am in the process of organising something special for her. I am looking for a bar/restaurant in Sheffield, or further afield, that has an area within the space that can be used for a private party.

All suggestions welcome. There is no budget, albeit, I want something very special coupled with excellant service, ambience and value for my money. The event is planned for the middle of October.

Thanks

We at Seasons on Abbeydale Road are more than happy to cater for your parties and special occasions. If there is a fair number of you we would willingly close the restaurant for the night so you could have the place to yourselves. We pride ourselves on offering food and service someway above the norm. We offer 'fine dining' quality fare at 'bistro' prices and have always strived to make the restaurant and our guests feel a bit special while maintaining an inviting, casual atmosphere.

Call us on 0114 2508436 for more details or to discuss menus and arrangements.

Its my wife's 40th birthday soon and I am in the process of organising something special for her. I am looking for a bar/restaurant in Sheffield, or further afield, that has an area within the space that can be used for a private party.

All suggestions welcome. There is no budget, albeit, I want something very special coupled with excellant service, ambience and value for my money. The event is planned for the middle of October.

Thanks

Old Crown Inn Cocktail Bar sounds like it could be a good place for you. It's on Scotland street in town centre and the service is the best around as far as I am concerned. We went to a party there and then booked a party ourselves because it was so good. The staff really looked after us and made it a great atmosphere. The room is free and the food and drinks are well priced. The cocktails were designed for our party and went down well. I t was really special.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived