One of the greatest is coming back

discodown

to sheffield.

just been chatting to him and Stonebridge one of the great DJ's and a major influence on me is coming back to sheffield to grace plug with his presence.

Now before you get too excited i should say he's not here until mid november so you have plenty of time to get ready!

Sounds good - not seen him before.
stonebridge - possibly scandinavia's finest musical export first came to notice in the early nineties as he and allister whitehead shook clubs to their foundations with their blend of soul filled funky house.

he really came into his own however with his remix of robin s - show me love which was a world wide smash and still gets amazing reactions nearly 15 years later. as a producer his work is second to none spanning the last two decades and his remix credits read like a whos who of modern music. his carefully crafted basslines and artful percussion underpin his soulful disco roots while on occasion he has been known to be equally as skilled at producing tough, tribal beats and tech house. his label stoney boy records continues to go from strength to strength.

most recently he became famous all over again after his collaboration with hed kandi and the worldwide smash "put 'em high" taken from the album of the same name. although he looked incredibly uncomfortable in the promo videos he isn't uncomfortable behind the decks and on november 18th at plug thats where he'll treat us to a masterclass of the highest quality house music. tough, bass driven, stomping house that remains ass shakingly funky.

he is a legend, he has a pedigree thats world class. he is the godfather of the swedish mafia, he is quite simply stonebridge and hes one of the very best.

Archived