Where can I get a good pint in Sheffield City Centre?

kowalski

Originally posted by Classic Rock

The Classic Rock Bar! Live music nightly and we've been nominated as pub of the month in the latest CAMRA guide.

Nearly fell off me bar stool when I read that!

And would be a worthy winner too. Just need to motivate any CAMRA members that have been to get their votes in.

Live entertainment, warm welcome, good beer and cheap prices - what more could you ask for!

`Brown Bear` gets my vote.

Just discovered `Dove and Rainbow` behind the `******s Daft`it is Great!

Always stayed before `cos with that name I thought it might be a `Blue Oyster` type.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bulldog D

The Dog & Partridge on Trippet lane if you like great Guinness and Fagins around the back for great ales.

The music and atmosphere is real in both of them, never had a bad night yet.

The Dog and Partridge and Fagans both get my vote.....Anne who runs the Dog and Tom at Fagans are 2 of the nicest people I've ever met!

I also get the geetar out in the Dog a couple of nights a week!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pontious

The Dog and Partridge and Fagans both get my vote.....Anne who runs the Dog and Tom at Fagans are 2 of the nicest people I've ever met!

I also get the geetar out in the Dog a couple of nights a week!! :thumbsup:

Have to agree also with Pontious and Bulldog D

Great pint of Guiness in both these pubs.

Hey Pontious, I saw the Boss in Fagans a few Fridays back, he sang a couple of numbers, but not the one in your sig:thumbsup:

Archived