A young lady holding a "wet floor, slippery" sign

___f

This is a bit of a long shot, but here goes...........

I was out last night (sunday 27th Aug) and i met a very quirky young lady. I first got talking to her in Varsity on West St as she was holding a "wet floor, slippery" sign, she was swinging it about as if it were a handbag, much to my amusement! After a brief chat with her i walked her to the Walkabout to meet her friends, in here i left her to her own devices, still holding the large yellow floor sign! After i'd got a drink and met up with my mates i tried to find her again but all was lost! I'd really like to chat to this girl again, so if you're out there and would like to caht, please p.m me. All i know of you is that you live in Hillsborough, and of course you're madder than a bottle of chips, and very attractive! Thanks!

Are we males really that desperate as a gender to beg for women to talk to us on an internet message board. It's coming close to putting up posters with an artists impression on west street.

You'd think that we might learn this makes all men sound like dangerous stalkers when we do this.

As for women who are madder than a bag of cats, oh how I do love them.

Wilf

Archived