Can't believe what I've just seen - old woman pied in face...

and you a councillor ? my god we wonder why sheffield is like it is

Hi original :wave:

I think you've missed out on the posts by the OP which indicates this is a humorous thread. See latest post from annoni_mouse ^^^.

By the way, is there any reason why you should single me out amongst the numerous humorous posters on this thread? I don't see why you should mention that I'm a councillor on this thread? Aren't councillors allowed a sense of humour? If you want to comment, or simply snipe about the council - why not start your own thread?

In the meanwhile, I've exhuasted the running jokes, so I'm simply chilling out now by listening to Don McLean's 'American Pie'. Oops! :rolleyes:

if it had been us do the **** taking on here we would have been slagged to hell :rant: :rant: you no what i say to these sad people with there jokes BLAME THE PARENTS :hihi: :hihi:

this is so true i cant believe this thread omg am i seeing things or wat:rant:

:hihi: :hihi: i've drop me smirnoff ice now cos that just made me laugh that much nice one:hihi: :hihi:

Well do my head in sat here.tap,tap,tap,tap i been called alsorts judged as a parent,been dragged up everything then to read how sick their narrow little minds are makes me boil after some of the remarks i have tolerated.Well yes i may not have o level english my kid may sometimes be a pain with the youth antics. But my god never would me or my child stoop so low as to take the **** out of a old women who has been hurt.Like i said before BLAME THE PARENTS MUST HAVE BEEN DRAGGED UP :love: :love: :love:

Hi original :wave:

I think you've missed out on the posts by the OP which indicates this is a humorous thread. See latest post from annoni_mouse ^^^.

By the way, is there any reason why you should single me out amongst the numerous humorous posters on this thread? I don't see why you should mention that I'm a councillor on this thread? Aren't councillors allowed a sense of humour? If you want to comment, or simply snipe about the council - why not start your own thread?

In the meanwhile, I've exhuasted the running jokes, so I'm simply chilling out now by listening to Don McLean's 'American Pie'. Oops! :rolleyes:

ERR sorry if you dont want people to no you not a councillor why post it:loopy: :loopy: And humerous or not shows how sick minded some people are.I didnt single you out but personally as a councillor i think you should have more respect for others:gag:

Archived