Can't believe what I've just seen - old woman pied in face...

I’d tie ’em to a steak and rip their kidneys out! Same with their parents, because anyone who does that sort of thing must be a chip off the block. I believe the lady, Ms. Thagarus is a Greek whose husband, Pie Thagarus is a Scallop (oops! I meant scholar).

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

I heard both the thugs each threw a pie- it was a pair cake-in she got.

I don't really see what all the Falafel is about anyway, sure the old Gyro got one in the face but she sure as hell Doner wanner hear about it from us.

Kebab, lets talks about something else

That's about as funny as someone throwing a pie in a pensione................

Oh. :|

You know, this was such a good read, until I got to page 7 and everyone started getting all offended by those people able to have a joke.

Yes it was a horrible thing that those guys did and yes they should be punished and yes we should have some compassion.

BUT, if we can't have a little joke about something that (when taken out of context and out of real life) is a little bit amusing, what kind of life must we be living?!?

You know that on average a child laughs something like 300 times a day. Adults do only 3 times a day. I reckon thats got something to do with the fact that people feel too ashamed to laugh at things that a child would simply find funny, cos they think about it too much and think someone will take offence. It's a damn shame!! If everyone just laughed a little more life would be so much better.

The people making jokes on this thread and the people reading this thread laughing are not laughing at the old woman and what happened to her. They are laughing at the IDEA of what happened. If this was in some comedy on TV (Only Fools and Horses or something similar) you'd all be laughing too. Don't deny it!

WELL SAID!

Archived