Can't believe what I've just seen - old woman pied in face...

OK thinking about the original Topic, Lettuce hope that some witness made Emmental note of the Cheesy Watsits that did this.

I'd love to see them get their Chips.

Just thought, this is a bit like a Picnic now isn't it.:hihi:

****Newsflash****

police have surrounded a factory in Sheffield, a source close to the force said that there had been a tip of that a large amount of pies, cakes and flan making machinery had been seized and two men had been taken for questioning. Police have confirmed that it looked liked a large attack was being planned for later this week and blueprints of serveral old peoples homes had also been confiscated from the scene.

Officers at the scene are currently taking inventory of the deadly confectionary and have already disposed of several gateaux's and flans. Forensics will be on site later today to determine wether the cakes being made here are the same as that used in the attack earlier this week.

A spokes person for the confectioner said that they were not aware this arsenal was being manufactured or stockpiled on it's premises and are totally prepared to work closely with Police to stamp out this problem in it's operations.

does anyone know if your allowed to take pies on planes anymore? surely they pose a risk or is that just pie in the sky?

Perhaps if you're having them for High Tea but not many people have that anymore. More like a Pizza Pie

in front of the telly with Jelly to follow.:thumbsup:

****Newsflash****

police have surrounded a factory in Sheffield, a source close to the force said that there had been a tip of that a large amount of pies, cakes and flan making machinery had been seized and two men had been taken for questioning. Police have confirmed that it looked liked a large attack was being planned for later this week and blueprints of serveral old peoples homes had also been confiscated from the scene.

Officers at the scene are currently taking inventory of the deadly confectionary and have already disposed of several gateaux's and flans. Forensics will be on site later today to determine wether the cakes being made here are the same as that used in the attack earlier this week.

A spokes person for the confectioner said that they were not aware this arsenal was being manufactured or stockpiled on it's premises and are totally prepared to work closely with Police to stamp out this problem in it's operations.

I dont know, that sounds like a paella rubbish to me..how reliable are your sauces?

Did her assailant butt-er? Was it a soup-ed up car? Was the old salt peppered with pie? It must have been frightening enough to make her in-condiment! Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t pea herself. Crumbs! It doesn’t bear thinking about!

Archived