Can't believe what I've just seen - old woman pied in face...

Reuter's News Agency have just announced the disappearance of that old tart, Sarah Lee. She was last seen whilst holidaying in the Black Forrest with her aunt Bessie and cousins, Ben and Jerry. Detectives are currantly seeking to interview a giant Yorkshire pudding with a Neapolitan complexion. German Police said earlier.......' It's a rum do. Her family must be going nuts'. Anyone with information flan-ring 99 but the sauces must not be flake.

Eye witness, a Mrs 'Hippy' Mudd-Cake says that she saw a car believed to be a cherry Rolls with flaky paintwork driving up Charlotte Rd with what appeared to be toffee treakling down the front passenger door. She can't describe the occupants because they looked similar to hundreds and thousands of other people, but assumes that due to them being in a Rolls, they'd be upper crust.

Love the punns & qips people are using here...

It just show's what happens when granny's get pie-eyed... lol

I bet they looked at her and said Su shi?:huh:

Now much as this thread is a Peach of a thread, I really have to spend a bit less Thyme looking at it.It's sending me Crackers but have to say, there's Bean some Mint responses.

Oh Sugar the other Stuffing I have to do, Oil be back.

Cloudybay, loved that...imagined it being read on the two Ronnies.:thumbsup:

the 2 in the car were fleeing after eggscaping from jail, they'd thrown the pie out of the window to remove evidence to which the file was hidden in. they both said it was an acciendent that the old lady was there at the time.

they now feel like a right pair of lemon merangues.

thank you to all that have cherried me up:hihi:

Archived