49 members have voted

1. 1. When I arrange to meet someone I am

• there quite early
    • on time - give or take 5 minutes
    • often late
    • always late
    • likely not to turn up
    • Other

Depends if this is a work meeting or a social one - at work I am always early as usually have sommat to present and hence need to get material onto laptop, distribute handouts in the room etc. Hate it when people arrive late.

HOWEVER socially its ok to be a few mins late, and we all know women run on a different time zone anyhows so they are always 'fashionably late' :P:thumbsup:

For work I am generally there about 5 minutes early, for uni I am usually about 5 minutes late :rolleyes:

And if I'm meeting a friend usually again, 5 minutes or so late. I just don't know what happens, it's as though time suddenly speeds up when it knows I'm in a rush :P

There is a theory that you might find interesting if you asked around.

I was a prem baby and I am always early for meetings. I get panicked if my arrival is actually on time. I have asked other people and if they were prem they seem to have the same problem. The thoery/old wives tale is that if you were prem you tend to be quite an impatient person. It fits me anyway.

Normally, my time keeping is excellent. I arrive at work about twenty minutes before I need to be there, which gives me time to get a drink, sort out my desk etc. Socially, I'm usually a few minutes early too - everyone seems to use me as a reference/meeting point because they know I'll be there first!

However, having said all that I was late for my own wedding last week!

Archived