Forum Mountain Bike Ride

Might be up for a bit of that. When you planning to do it? I'd have to ride out to Hope but that won't be a problem

Any clues as to the route? You going up to Mam Tor and round the ridge towards Hollins Cross?

I've got a weekend lugging furnature for the folks so I might not be back in time for meeting up, but I'll try and make it

Jeez! Ride out there and then do 3 hours biking? I was going to get the train to Hope and back! (Something like £5 return I think).

The route from the book goes up Cave Dale to Eldon Hill Quarries then to Mam Tor and Hollins Cross and on to Nether Booth and Jaggers Cross. I haven't done this before so don't know exactly what I'm taking on, but as I've been cycling to work since the buses went on strike I reckon I'm up to it. http://www.spinac.com

This is an old thread I seem to have missed by DB anyway Kirk if you are still interested in a run say about 25 - 30 miles then I can arrange it.

Trouble is my mountain bike is still in the hands of the thief that took it and i don't intend to buy another as mountain biking is'nt my forte but i can borrow John t's and come along.

Anyone inteested PM me and when I get the numbers up we can set a date.

Don't worry about the time of year as winters are as good as summers just rap up and come along, leave the course to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived