French Foreign Legion

my mate did his time in 2 para,and like you he could not settle in civvy street,he joined the legion,was in the legion le estrange i think ,the paras anyway, he saw lots of action in africa round chad, he now works for private security abroad, last time i saw him he was making a small fortune working for the yanks.....good luck with it

• 3 years later...
Ey Up Gang :thumbsup:

Does anyone have any idea or information on how i can join..

The French Foreign Legion

I have resently left the forces and find it extremly hard on civi street i wanna escape :loopy:

I have looked for books and information in the local libary and tryed the internet but dont seem to be haveing much luck :(

If Anyone Could Help It Be Reet Good

Cheers

ps Sorry i know it has noo connection to sheffield !!!

I did 5 years,,,PM me for info

my mate did his time in 2 para,and like you he could not settle in civvy street,he joined the legion,was in the legion le estrange i think ,the paras anyway, he saw lots of action in africa round chad, he now works for private security abroad, last time i saw him he was making a small fortune working for the yanks.....good luck with it

Sounds exactly like a friend of mine. Probably the same one. Can't be many Sheffielders who were Paras, and who then went on to work for private security, and who are now raking it in.

Ey Up Gang :thumbsup:

Does anyone have any idea or information on how i can join..

The French Foreign Legion

I have resently left the forces and find it extremly hard on civi street i wanna escape :loopy:

I have looked for books and information in the local libary and tryed the internet but dont seem to be haveing much luck :(

If Anyone Could Help It Be Reet Good

Cheers

ps Sorry i know it has noo connection to sheffield !!!

I once read a book about an English chap who joined the legion. He went to Paris to join up. The information department at Paris main city hall might be able to direct you to the recruiting office

Archived