Live and Unsigned - Devonshire Green - this weekend

JudeZ

Crane were dire. Synths in a rock band? That's a no no.

I mocked them from the ivory tower of my Bisonic smugness, then felt a bit guilty. For about five seconds.

Shame there weren't more people down during the day, they should make the "tickets" easier to get hold of, promote it better and, most of all, do it earlier in the year when it's not so chuffing freezing!

That said, I think it was an overall success, no? It ruled from where I was stood. RADOX!!

true.. but a council requirement from what I understand

the 4999 maximum humans is an artifact of the changes in Licensing Act last year.

it's getting more and more difficult to put on free events and stuff in the open.

we gave up on running Earl Jam this year simply because of the stupid bureaucratic hurdles we had to jump through if we wanted to hold something that would attract more than 499 people. (< 500 people makes it a temporary event, > 500 requires you to get a different licence)

god lord what a bloody incredible gig. thanks all you lot that bought CDs off us! It has to be one of our best gigs yet, we're really lovin it at the moment. Yeh the stewards were a bit tight when we came off, rushin everyone away. I was in the dev cat after, but not in me boiler suit like! Anyone wanna see some cool pics of that gig sunday go to our myspace http://www.myspace.com/allhailthebison and for future gig notices join our mailing list on our website http://www.allhailthebison.com or pm me and ill add ya. proper funny emails goin out at the moment.

My big moment was defo upstage at the end with rupe our trombonist and when my mate Andy lobbed his umbrella onstage!! Gutted the security took it! Barstewards!

Mimi

(alto sax)

Archived