Calling all gig lovers

EmmaF

I would definitely be up for that. gutted that the NME gig at the leadmill is sold out, was looking forward to seeing the fratellis. There are some great bands playing at the leadmill in the next couple of months - hot chip, the gossip, and then dirty pretty things are playing at the octagon.

Em xxx

The Gossip are playing at Plug on 6th November

Also in November we have the Trangressive Records Tour which might be up your street:

Saturday 18th November

The Mystery Jets

The Young Knives

Larrikin Love

Noisettes

Polytechnic

Battle

Doors 7.30

More TBA

For full Plug listings see our website and click on the LIVE button

how about Mothership, Trouble Breathing & United Kingdom of America @The Bedroom on West Street .... October 4th and FREE ENTRY!! 3 very different bands so bound to be something for everyone.

Don't be held to ransom by expensive places. Quality doesnt always have to be expensive.

I have a suggestion for a gig; how bout SilverJet playing at Corp on Sat 18th Nov? They're a great band (think AC/DC, Aerosmith, bluesy rock)

And it's only a fiver!

Can't say fairer than that! :thumbsup:

Hi guys & gals! Thanks for that suggestion sexkitten, but just need to let you know that this gig has had to be postponed untill 27th Jan 07! A bit longer to wait but we'll make it a good night for you! and it'll still only be a fiver!!!

Cheers,

Take care,

Dave x

http://www.myspace.com/silverjet

(come and get your free downloads!)

What's Bedroom like as a venue, and who puts gigs on there? Do they do it themselves?

As for bands to go and see, Mumm-Ra are absolutely amazing (indie-pop, and better than all of the bands mentioned so far) and play the Leadmill on Nov 1st.

The bands are usually great (as its me that picks them) the sound will never rival the boardwalk or grapes but you get in free and its comfy, funky and great entertainment :)

Ok girls and boys, nows the time to stop all the talking and start with some doing. Further to Mr MTheos suggestion, I hereby propose that we take a trip to the bedroom on Oct 4th (Wed)- there are 8 or 9 different people in this thread so we should have a pretty good night. All those in favour say aye.............

Archived