Calling all gig lovers

EmmaF

Also guys check out the mighty Hotsnack playing with Damo Suzuki (featured on 3 of Can's albums) here is the info from Hotsnack's myspace page:-

November, 17 2006 at SUPPORTING THE HERE AND NOW BAND AND PLAYING WITH DAMO SUZUKI w/ JOHN HACKETT IN SHEFFOLO

SHEFFO, BOARDWALK, SHEFFIELD,

Motorettes tickets http://www.sutickets.com/event/13389

It says a 9:30pm start, I'm assuming thats what time the Motorettes come on, get more for your money and come and see the support band!!

Tickets are also available from Jacks Records, Forever Changes and HUBS the flyer I saw said.

HUBS do not have tickets onsale yet! They said they will probably only get them the day before the gig, possibly a couple of days before. So I'm not sure if the other places have them onsale yet or not.

The people in the HUBS are always really nice, so if you rang the Uni and asked to be put through to them you could ask them if theyve got them in before you make the trip out (if it's out of your way)

Haha I sound like I'm selling the tickets, I'm not, I'm just going to the gig and saw the flyer on another site!!

:)

• 2 months later...

Ok, trying to resurrect this thread which got lost sometime at the end of november. Is anyone going to see the guillemots at the leadmill next week? Also going to the NME Indie Rave night at plug the sunday after, impossibly excited about that.

Did anyone actually ever arrange a night out? Poor show from all of us.

Archived