Massage in Sheffield - recommendations?

Hey - I went to a spa in the Park Hill area, on Maltraver's Road (not far from the staton. To be honest it was ok (and was not expensive), but at times I felt more like I was a chicken being basted for cooking rather than a deep tissue massage! A much better experience was last Christmas when I was visiting my mum down south in London, I stayed at the Gore Hotel near Hyde Park (lovely hotel!) and got a massage from a large mobile massage company (https://www.themassagerooms.com) .... I'm not sure if they cover all of the UK but it was absolutely amazing and they were definitely mobile as came to the hotel room. It wasn't cheap though, I think they charged me £75.

Hope that helps!

• 4 years later...

Just before the pandemic I treated myself to a full body massage when I went on a few days break in Harrogate. 

I didn't think I needed one, however for the next few days I slept like a baby and woke up fully rested and relaxed.

Pure bliss.

I must go back :)

On 05/06/2023 at 14:56, Mister M said:

Just before the pandemic I treated myself to a full body massage when I went on a few days break in Harrogate. 

I didn't think I needed one, however for the next few days I slept like a baby and woke up fully rested and relaxed.

Pure bliss.

I must go back :)

You resurrected a 4 year old discussion just to tell us this?

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Think there was a spam post that has been deleted. 

There was a post there which resurrected the thread, and I responded.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

There was but 'MisterM' clearly didn't check before replying.

No I didn't.

Frankly I didn't care.

It's an innocuous thread about massage.

Edited by Mister M