Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

Well, there was a fair amount of parking, but we packed the place out, so we ended up parking on the road outside - it's on an industrial type estate, so that wasn't a problem, space or traffic-wise - and I daresay it wouldn't fill up so quickly normally (though for their sake I hope it does).

We went along today! Really pleased! I live this side of town so to have something worthy of a visit close by is great.

Second what Cosywolf has reviewed. It is bright and clean - please keep it that way! Great play areas for the kids and friendly "on the ball staff"

I have only one really tiny critisism - and I hope it is constructive and it can be passed on to the owners!!! - The little section for the under 4's, there is a ladder to the top where you have to pass through a little hole to get to the top of the slide...well, I would prefer to be at the top of the slide with my little one to send them down as they aren't at that stage where they can sit themselves down without falling flat on their face! I imagine (and I checked it out today) - that it would be really easy to remove this barrier (i.e the string type square with minute hole in) and replace it with dangling tubes/two twirly poles so that adults can also get up there to help their smallest ones down - otherwise it is pretty difficult to look after/manage the really small ones who do want to have a go! Please pass it on but only as a suggestion from a tried and tester who was really pleased but wants to sit her little one down the slide.

Otherwise, everything great. Will be a regular visitor with the kids as will their grandparents!

Well done!!

Just a quick note to let you all know that Kidz Kingdom is now fully open and we look forward to seeing you all. We aim to give your kids a great place to play safely, and for everyone to eat freshly cooked food and drink freshly ground coffee. Thanks to everyone who's been to visit us at kidz kingdom already and we look forward to seeing you all again. If you have any comments or feedback about our centre please contact us on our website. We appreciate your views to help us provide a great place to visit.

Thankyou to liose for visiting us we are so pleased you enjoyed it.We have taken on board your comment re the spiders web on the 1st level of the toddler area and appreciate your feedback. We did consider dangly snakes instead but thought that as the area is for upto 4 yrs we needed to consider something a little more challenging. We will keep an eye on this area and see what the other visitors think and if it becomes a problem we will look at changing it. if my little one is anything to go by (shes 2) before you know it your little one will be climbing through and down the slide like lightning.

thanks again for everyones support and feedback.

please visit us oline at kidzkingdomplay for all information or call 01142475989.

thanks again.

I have just got back from kids kingdom at halfway, it is really nice, very clean and has very helpful staff, Hannah loved all the play area but she was to scared to go over the cargo net up to the third level but she is only just 2, i loved the fact that you could go on and play with the kids, hannah loved it too. Dont know how many the centre holds but there was about 25 kids in this morning all under 4 and the baby area was quite full even though some where in the bigger section, but is a highly recomended from me and the best laid out and cleanest play centre i have been to, i will def be going again very soon WELL DONE !!!!!!!

Archived