Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

Ooooh I would like to come to this too at some point! I have heard its a really nice group. Glad you asked as I have been wondering what times it is on as well. Hoping to get to Jelly's one day too but its not so close for me. Maybe see you there :)

ps good luck with the masters. I finished off a research thesis after having my baby and it was seriously hard work, but worth it in the end :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Well my little man will be 1 in October :D and me and my partner cant decide where to have his party :help:.

I wanted to go to some where like Alphabet zoo or Pirate ship, but my OH thinks its a silly idea because he wont be able to much. He thinks we should have it at our local pub, and have party games and disco!! but like i said he wont be able to do much there either.

I had my eldest party at Alphabet zoo and she seemed happy enough sat in a high chair filling her face with buns :hihi:

I also had the idea of taking him to Thomas land as he seems to like playing with Thomas the tank stuff.

Where do you think is a good place for a 1st birthday party?? :)

at home, with a few members of the family round. it'll be too overwhelming for a little un to have a big party somewhere and they'd probably spend most of it in tears! blow a few balloons up, assuming he likes them, do a little buffet of party food that he can eat, and wrap up some choc buttons or something and play pass the parcel, the tearing off paper bit is fun lol

That's what we did, for speedy number 4's first birthday a couple of weeks ago - we had a BBQ in the garden in the afternoon with family and close friends. I'd just had speedy number 5 tho, only 9 days before, so didn't want too much work to do. Mum and sis cleared everything away for me, then as the kids went to bed, a few of the adults stayed behind and we sat in the garden having a beer or 3 :hihi:

Archived