Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

We just had Grandparent's and Aunties around for a dinner, opening presents and a cake. DD didn't really know what was going on and we did the same for her 2nd. I might make more of a fuss for her 3rd but will wait till nearer the time and see how she is and whether she would notice really.

Hi Guys

Just to make you all aware That Kidz Kingdom Play centre are having a Haloween party for the little ones on the 31st Oct.

Its £7.95 a ticket, this gets the kids play and party games, Hot and cold buffet and juice.

There will be a competition for the best dressesd Adult and child (Fancy dress)

The party starts at 5pm and finishes at 7.30

Tickets can be purchased at Kidz Kingdom which is at

Unit 3, Carley Drive

Westfield

S20 8nq

Tel 01142 475989

Hope you can make it!!!! :thumbsup:

Not that I want Lewis to grow up but I wanna come!!!

well if I go, it will be with the wolfcub who will be about six weeks old and dressed in a pumpkin sleepsuit from aunty zebra (big bro will also be a pumpkin LOL). So you are never too young -or too old, with prizes for adults :)

well if I go, it will be with the wolfcub who will be about six weeks old and dressed in a pumpkin sleepsuit from aunty zebra (big bro will also be a pumpkin LOL). So you are never too young -or too old, with prizes for adults :)

Hurrah, pumpkin suit airing!

It's possible I'll be there to see the little pumpkins myself :)

• 4 weeks later...

i recommand people whos got kids to go to jungle mania its a great place to go staff are frienly so are the managers food is great and play area is big and its a clean place to go.its cheao to get in and also if its not busy they let you stay for however long you want.partys are great to ive been going here for a year and half so believe me its wealth going and taking kids this it the best 1 in sheffield ive visited all of them and i always go to jungle mania on a tues:thumbsup:

Archived