Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

Camelot play castle Rotherham ....Great ...Absolutely fabulous !!

goto camelotplaycastle.co.uk - or pm me and i'll find the number

If she likes to dress up like a princess etc ...and you get the whole place to your party :D - (not like some of these other play areas) where they have about 9 party's going off at the same time :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter loved to have old fashioned party cos no one else did that! pass the parcel, musical bumps etc held in our church hall. Brilliant and i never heard one kid moan.Always had a theme teddy bears picnic toy story etc.

hope all goes well what ever you decide on

• 1 month later...

Babyboo, many nurseries hire out their large rooms at weekends for parties, etc. The University of Sheffield nursery on Brunswick Street (where Babytee goes) hires out a large room, adjacent to a kitchen, toilet and outside playground with use of indoor soft-play equipment and piano for £25 for 2 hours - bargain!

Last time I went to a parent's evening there we all had a lovely glass of wine so there's obviously no problem if you want to toast baby-babyboo's first year in the world (within reason, presumably!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my daughters 3 rd birthday will soon be on us and I wanted to book somewhere soon. I would like a nice place that her and her little friends can have a bit of a bite to eat and a run about and play, but for a reasonable cost.

anyone got anywhere to reccomend, - have your little ones had a party and you thought it was brill and good value anywhere?

anyone done anything a little different to soft play areas (not that im not wanting soft play, just would like all the options)

Thanks

Archived