Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

Which soft play areas are still open - looks like a few of these have closed down! My eldest is still on school holidays so I thought I'd take them to one tomorrow before she goes back.

We usually go to hullaballoos, which we love, but want to try a different one ideally. Preferably in the North Sheffield area too. It needs to be suitable for a 9 year old and a 3 year old.

Hydro Kids, Hullaballoo, Monkey Business, Pirate Ship all Jungle Gyms.

macdonalds, Pizza Hut etc all do parties for kids at a price, as do Ice Sheffield, Super Bowl or you can book Odeon Cinema for parties etc...

Big Picnic in a local Park with a childrens entertainer or hire a hall and have a proper kids games, clown, balloons and jelly day!

not at all just find it a bad place for children, i dont like it you do x

Go on you can tell us, Did you have a bad experience there?

Were you fired or turned down for a job?

Or maybe one of the staff doesn't want to play anymore? :roll:

• 2 months later...

Has anyone recently had a party at the Megacentre? We've not been before but the format sounds good - only thing putting me off is that the party is only for 1.5 hours whereas usually it is for 2 hours. I'm in between the Megacentre and Runaround. Any views?

Has anyone recently had a party at the Megacentre? We've not been before but the format sounds good - only thing putting me off is that the party is only for 1.5 hours whereas usually it is for 2 hours. I'm in between the Megacentre and Runaround. Any views?

HI my work colleague had her daughter's party at the Megacentre in January and she said it was very very good from beginning to end and the staff did a great job!

• 6 months later...

Hi,

We drove along retford road in Handsworth today and saw a sign for a childrens playcentre. Does anyone have any info on it? Can't remember the name exactly but it was something like just kids.

Thanks

I now know it is forward for kids and have been there several times...my DDs really enjoy it.

Archived