Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

Hi, I think its called Forward for Kids - Ive been a couple of times with my 3yr old - its quite nice as not too big and doesnt get too busy either (but this may be because its not been open long and I go when kids are at school). As its not very big its not that good for bigger children - my 7 year old niece prefers the bigger playcentres. Staff are friendly, always cleaning away cups/plates and keep it clean. Food nice and has papers/magazines fo you to read. Has a carpark. Its on the industrial estate near where the old Asda used to be. I think its £3.50 duing school time and then £4.75 after 3pm and weekends.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got to visit this playcentre today, I have to agree it is smaller than others but this made it ideal for my DD who is 2, to feel happy to have a go on everything!

Was extremely clean, the staff very helpful and the coffee was really nice and a reasonable price!

We will be going back again soon!!

• 4 months later...

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that the new inddor playcentre in meersbrook has opened. Took dd there today, its brilliant, cant recomend it enough, loads of stuff for the children to do. It has a 'rides' area, free, a baby area, toddler area, sensory 'comfy' zone, sports area, mini quads track and all the usual clmbing/slide stuff. tried the cafe, food very nice, not over priced and staff were lovely. £6 a child, so not hideously expensive, dd has had a great time, must be said!!

Its behind stokes painters on little london road, so u can get to it via chesterfield rd or abbeydale rd.

Enjoy!!

Just thought I'd mention the new playmania at Little London Road. I've been today with my little girl and it's brilliant! Great stuff for little ones to do and for the bigger kids there is stacks to do too. Was pricey to get in at £5.95 cos its not term time but well worth it. Food seems really great, good facilities for toilets and changing, very nice and clean too.

Archived