Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

Does anyone know any halls or similar in the S35 area (High Green / Chapeltown or close) which are suitable to hire for a childrens party? I'm looking for somewhere for my daughters 5th birthday. Don't want a play area as shes only just started school, so I think it will be a whole class effort, as she doesn't really have 'friends' yet, therefore need something affordable!

Play Arena: good impression, clean, lots to do, friendly staff on whole. Negatives: quite a few electronic toys not working, food only "big" meals for children, needs to have basic sandwiches and hot dogs. Will be back

Hi.

Forward for fun is on the old Asda site at Hansdworth, and i must say its brilliant for up to about 5/6 years old. Any older may get slightly board, but our yummy mummy group goes every Friday morning to the Todler group. The kids and us mums love it.

• 2 months later...

Just thought i'd let everyone know about the "offer" Monkey Bizness has at the minute. The next time you visit you pay full price (cost me £9.20 for my 2 and 4 year old and me) but then you get an offer on your receipt which gives you 50% off your next visit - our next visit then cost £4.50. You get a receipt everytime you purchase something from the cafe too. The vouchers are only valid for 6 days after purchase but i've used them a couple of times now. Not usually a big fan of Monkey Bizness but it makes a visit there cheaper than most of the other play centres when using the voucher xxx

• 2 months later...

Hello I'm wanting somewhere for my daughters first birthday in june.I wanting something for her to do as well as older children and something for parents to sit down and do and the one the don't have little children want to celebrate her first year and make it specail :) only live in a flat so can't do it at home :( your ideas would be great :) thank you

• 2 weeks later...

high green wmc hire there room out very good and they can even put a DJ on iv taken a few bouncy castles there before for birthday partys and events if your intested in having a bouncy castle let me no jumping jacks inflatables high green.

james fleetwood

Archived